30/04/2013

urban kitty || outfit




headband/topshop    denim jacket/vintage/rokit    dress/topshop    boots/ebay    lipstick/beguiled/topshop

ANGRY JESS!

Sylvie and I went shopping in Liverpool - I feel like I'm up and down the country!
The dress is actually extremely big on me, that's what I get for buying it in size 10 and falling into temptation after seeing it for £20 in the sale. ToT so I had to belt it and add a tutu skirt underneigh to add a bit more volume to the skirt. Anyway, the cute cat ears and poofy skirt make the whole outfit very endearing but I didn't want to look like a cute little walking target (so I have been called) hence I added my favouritest new outerwear which is my denim jacket and chunky boots! And if all else fails, my catty headgear is rimmed with spikes so they any muggers can take a headbutt to the face! =^o^= me-ouch!



8 comments:

Sylvie said...

cool outfit duuuude! those cat ears really hurt.. *massages head*

Jessica said...

but they're still meow-velous! =^u^=

Anonymous said...

Love the dress & jacket! x

Jessica said...

thank you! ^^ ♡

Karen said...

I'm loving the '90s look of the denim jacket! Chunky boots are always a win, especially in the colder weather too :) The cat ears headband is cute too!

Jessica said...

that's weird, I've totally been thinking about how much I love the casual 90s fashion too! thank you for your lovely comment! ^^ ♡

Unknown said...

I love your dress, and the detail around the collar! Oh, and your denim jacket!

I just realised that Taylor Swift has the same (or similar) cat ears headband that she wears in '22' - I'm going through a 'I want to be [insert name here]' phase. But yeah, it's a very cool headband!

I also want to profess my love for your blog and blog design! I love it! (Sounds weird but I'm trying to redesign my blog today but I've spent all day watching YT videos - oh life!).

~Hannah xx

Jessica said...

Thank you, Hannah! This is the loveliest comment I've received in a while ^o^ ♡