05/04/2013

côte d'azur || outfit-of-the-day




jumper/primark    denim skirt/topshop/£30    socks/topshop/£3.50    flatforms/river island


Alas! The sun in Britain has started to return! 
A fresh change of weather calls for a fresh change in wardrobe does it not? I myself have become rather weary of the blacks. Socks are a great way to transition from winter. I cannot express my love of this pair and being an avid sock fan, I love socks in general! Let me tell you - standing in front of the sock section of topshop is my heaven! I really need some more neon pairs... I absolutely adore the colour of these ones (sylvie got them me as a birthday present ^^), since I love to clash colours. A recent purchase of mine is this denim skirt and without a doubt it is now a staple in my wardrobe which leans into the much brighter and sunny side of style 
note to self: must stop biting lips!


2 comments:

Yak Man said...

Love your outfit girl! :D Your shoes are really awesome!

Jessica said...

@yak man thank you! hehe ^^