10/04/2013

rosy birthday || outfit-of-the-day








jumper/topshop    socks/topshop    skirt/chicwish    lipstick/beguiled/topshop

*cue cake, banners, balloons and a very bloated birthday girl* aaaah, good ol' b-daaays! This is what I wore for my birthday dinner. I got the loveliest socks from Hannah for my birthday present, these are my personal favourite. I just adore quirky socks! Who wouldn't want cute little smiley fruits on their feet?! I think they add such a quaint touch to an outfit. My mother gifted me this dainty amber-like necklace, it makes me feel a little bit more... proper, like I should be in Mad Men or something (or is it just me? ...probably!). Also, this skirt is also my favourite skirt ever~ I love the colour (red is my absolute favourite colour to wear) and the rose texture is just so pretty. The shape makes you want to wonder into a field of flowers and spin around for hours!


4 comments:

Yak Man said...

Belated Happy birthdaaaay! :D Omgg, I love your skirt, gimme your skirt haha!

Jessica said...

@yakman THANK YOUUUU YAK MAN!^0^ haha!

Sylvie said...

groovy socks maaaan!

Jessica said...

thanks dddduuuuuudee!