12/03/2013

spring zest || nails-of-the-day




miss sporty/popcorn/£1.99      miss sporty/blue bath/£1.99      natural collection/£1.89

I'm not going to go into 'long time no see's or 'sorry, I've not blogged in a while!'. I clearly am terrible in frequent posting and unfortunately, I don't think my lazy teenage ways will change anytime soon... but the good news is spring and slight sunshine is starting to burst though the gloomy English evenings~ so here is a nice uplifting nail 'art' just to reflect the loveliness of spring which you can recreate with a handful of nail varnishes, a toothpick and steady hand.
Also, you may notice some changes to my blog. It is still a work in progress, but hopefully you like it. It feels like a new fresh canvas waiting to be splashed with a bunch of vibrant paints (aka. blog posts!).





No comments: